Reebok White Shoes
Okay, here my rant, perhaps 14:
2. If I turning right at a red light and my lane is clear, don honk your horn at me to go. The cars in the other lane could swoop into mine. It my car and my life on the line, not yours.
with many other cars), Saucony Triumph Iso 3
8. If the light turns green and I don immediately drive into the intersection, it because I looking for impaired/texting/movie watching/cellphone yapping dolts who run red lights. Again, it my car and my life, not yours. Don lay on the horn.
3. When the light turns green, if I don accelerate as fast as you want me to, don blow your horn and cuss me. I trying to save gas, and wear and tear on my car. Go around.
4. If you pull out in front of me then make a right turn 20 yards later, I going to cuss you. Would two seconds off your trip time kill you?
11. About that loud muffler, or overly sensitive car alarm: There such a thing as noise pollution. Reebok Sneakers White
Cumulatively over the last few years, I have spent DAYS sitting at this intersection, waiting to turn right (along Reebok Supreme
1. If you behind me and don think I driving fast enough, don tailgate me. I likely slow down. I got a speeding ticket seven years ago and another ticket for running a stop sign in August 2011. Unless you paying the fines and my jacked upinsurance, keepa couple of car lengths behind me.
7. If I glance at you as we pass, it not a gang challenge. No need to pull out the AKs.
9. If I see you speeding, recklessly changing lanes, tailgating, running lights and so on, I calling the cops. Unless your house is on fire, your wife in labor, or a badger gnawing at your ankle, you have no reason to be driving like that. What makes you so special?
12. If you driving in the left lane, make sure you driving the speed limit, not 20 mph below it. Get in the right lane.
5. The speed limit on my street is 25 mph, not 55 mph. If I see you driving that fast I calling the cops.
If you driving east on 90 in Reebok White Shoes Crestview, and you come to the intersection of 85 and 90, and you are not turning right onto 85 South, then please DO NOT use the right lane. Please use the center lane so those of us who need to drive south can turn when it is safe, rather than waiting for the longest light on earth to turn green so you can drive straight across the intersection.
Get it fixed.
10. If you yapping on your cellphone, texting, fooling around with the GPS, or watching a movie on your laptop, pull off the road and finish your business. The person you kill could be a friend of mine. Even if they aren you deserve jail time.
while some tard wanting to go straight waits for the green light. UGHHH!!!
step program for driving in 2012
Reebok White Shoes
Reebok Classic Shoes Black